The second speaker in the “In conversation with…” series is, Paul Levy
Paul Levy is a teaching associate at Warwick Business School. He is also a senior lecturer at the University of Brighton. He is the author of several books including Digital Inferno and The Poetry of Change. Paul has been researching the impact of digital innovation on our personal and working lives for many years, focusing particularly on how we can strike balance between digital and physical interaction.
This webinar will cover:
- What is digital Innovation and why is it important?
- The relevance to students and why they should engage with innovation and entrepreneurship whilst at university?
- Current trends & where are we headed?
- Ethics surrounding digital Innovation and more
Tue, 13 October 2020, 14:00 – 15:00 BST
* For Students/Alumni and Staff only