The Deep Tech Innovation Centre develops deep tech start-ups by partnership with Warwick’s leading research programmes
The Deep Tech Innovation Centre supports students, researchers, alumni & local start-up companies to explore the commercial potential of their innovations in areas ranging from Advanced Materials and Biotechnology to Blockchain, Quantum Computing and Robotics. The one thing they all have in common is that they are using original scientific and engineering research to offer innovative solutions to global problems.
Deep Technologies can have a big impact, but often take a long time, major funding and the right contacts to become commercial products. That’s where we come in. You can apply to join our Startup Incubator, or contact us to find out more.
The Deep Tech Innovation Centre offers:
- Space – in our new facility at the heart of the University of Warwick campus
- Resources – access to university resources, and the opportunity to engage with some of the UK’s leading researchers, running on a fully 5G capable network
- Training – opportunity to take part in training designed for people at different stages in their entrepreneurship journey, including a specially designed 6 week course in technology entrepreneurship, based on the highly successful ICURe programme
- Mentoring – work with our team of experienced business mentors to shape your business plan and become investment-ready
- Networking – meet with our networks of businesses, investors and other useful contacts