Kick-start future business innovation with 5G, Webinar and Q&A hosted by Creative Futures
A huge thank you to all who attended, and to our inspiring speakers. If you missed the event click below to catch-up. To hear about our next event sign-up to our monthly newsletter.
Join our 5G Innovation Alliance partners for an interactive online event designed for Coventry & Warwickshire’s ambitious creative and digital businesses; discover how 5G can help you to accelerate business growth.
Engage with expert speakers:
- Vicky Jepson – Director, Creative Futures, University of Warwick
- David Plumb – CIO, University of Warwick
- Darren Farmer – Business Development Director, BT
- Tim Rawling – CTIO Consumer – Principal technology partner on VoiceGaming, BT
- Drew Wilkins – Founder, fish in a bottle
- Alex Harvey – Co-Founder, RiVR
- Lesley Holt – Head of Communications and Stakeholder Engagement – WM5G
- How can we create a digitally interactive high street?
- How to engage with IoT data to improve your business
- How to use mobile phones as emerging interfaces for emerging technologies
About our Innovation Alliance:
Together BT, the University of Warwick and Warwickshire County Council are hosting this event, one of three, to help businesses develop fresh thinking and consider new possibilities with 5G. This follows the recent launch of 5G on the University of Warwick campus and imminent extension of the 5G network coverage to the University’s Creative Futures Incubator in Leamington to support creative and digital companies. See us in the news here