Did you know that University of Warwick have developed connections with the creative cluster in Leamington Spa and surrounding areas across the West Midlands?
With a vast network of creative and digital contacts and a location at the heart of Leamington Spa, we are perfectly placed to connect university staff and academics with regional industry. The Creative Futures team has worked over the last two years to provide a gateway to the business community and as part of our partnerships, we are excited to offer access to our networks and the resources at 1 Mill Street.
Whether you need support with knowledge exchange, a versatile event venue, or a connection to local industry, find out what Creative Futures can do for you below!
Ways to connect with 1 Mill Street
- Tours of 1 Mill Street: Book here for a 30 minute tour of the space every Monday or Friday.
- Book a desk: Come and work from the first-floor co-working space. Places are limited.
- Resident Expert: Deliver sessions or support to SMEs through clinics or 1:1s.
- Masterclass: Present a masterclass to inspire creative and digital businesses.
- Business Partnerships: Build relationships to aid research, collaboration and knowledge exchange.
- Education: Connect with your courses, promote events and opportunities such as jobs, placements and challenges for students.
Other resources available through Creative Futures and 1 Mill Street include:
- Urban Garden: 1 Mill Street’s flexible indoor venue is available for University of Warwick staff to book on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
- Coffee House: Great venue for informal meetings with colleagues and guests.
- Meeting Rooms: Suitable for 8-12 people, available to book at a discounted rate of £20 per hour.
- Podcast Studio: Hire the recording studio at the Mill Street members rate, £50 per hour.
- Phone Booths: Quiet spaces for video calls and meetings, available on a first come first served basis.