2 years ago – the world changed. Today – businesses are struggling to attract and retain people – both their employees and customers.
How has your leadership adapted to lead with a competitive edge in today’s world?
Join Jill Munden, Mind Reach and Fiona Anderson, valuingYOU and both from My Change Expert as they shine a light on the impact that the pandemic has had, providing thought-provoking interactive workshops for leaders to consider the change required.
Workshop 1: Exploring how employee expectations have changed and the impact on your business.
31st March 2022, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Diagnose and understand the impact that your company culture is having on your bottom line.
- Understand the impact that the last 2 years have had on the employer and employee relationship.
- Identify the culture required to attract and retain your people, both employees and customers.
Prior to attending this workshop we invite you to diagnose whether your company culture is your vaccine or your virus? Visit www@MyChangeExpert.com and click on the 7 Significant Signals icon at top right of each page.
Within 2 working days of completion, you will receive your own business diagnosis with a report highlighting next steps to a Grow your own Highly Productive Culture.
Workshop 2: The impact of employee expectations and how you lead your business.
7th April 2022, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Understand the evolving employee experience in today’s world.
- Explore the 6 Elements of Leadership to achieve a competitive edge.
- Take away deeper insights to incorporate into your strategic priorities.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.
Photo credit: Annie Spratt