A two day event covering topics in 5G, Sports, NetZero, Healthtech, Manufacturing, Investment opportunities in 5G and more.
Date: 16-17th February, 9:30 AM – 4 PM GMT
The unique advantages of 5G in further automating the factory floor and incorporating new services
into all kinds of products will make it a must-have in the post-COVID-19 era. Yet deploying these
technologies in what looks to be a challenging economic environment will require a different mindset
— one that fully takes into account the key role of technology in unlocking value.
That’s why 5PRING have brought you this virtual two-day information packed event on 5G’s
possibilities across different industries, so you can discover the innovation opportunities 5G could
have in your organisation with the insight from innovators in the space.
You’ll hear from industry experts, sector investors and founders that have successfully applied 5G to
their business. You’ll also be able to witness the top 11 solutions in the 5PRING Manufacturing
Accelerator at the Manufacturing Programme Demo Event.
Key takeaways will be:
● What is 5G, and its importance across industries like telecom, manufacturing, sports and
● Investment and business opportunities in 5G
● How startup founders successfully capitalised on 5G enabled opportunities
● 5G in Energy sector to achieve the NetZero targets
Who is this for?
This event is for:
● Startups & SMEs looking to leverage 5G but don’t know where to start
● Startups & SMEs already leveraging 5G looking to take it one step further
● Corporate innovation leaders & investors in the 5G innovation space
● All organisations across industries with 5G adoption
More about 5PRING here: https://5pring.org/