Kick-start your career NOW! Are you looking for an exciting career in production? Then the TV PRODUCTION BOOTCAMP is for you!
West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA), Create Central and Solihull College & University Centre have come together to develop a fantastic opportunity for those who want a career in the TV and digital media industry. And what’s more it’s FREE for those who meet the person criteria and live in a WMCA postcode.
We’re inviting you – the creative talent from across the West Midlands – to join this innovative new skills bootcamp where you’ll have the opportunity to learn the skills to become a researcher, production co-ordinator or runner.
The bootcamp is a month-long programme followed by a 2-week placement, focusing on nurturing people from diverse range of backgrounds who have the drive and commitment to succeed in the TV, Film industry.
Applications are open now and close Sunday 8th August – learn the skills to be a researcher, production co-ordinator or runner.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedicated to pursuing a career in the screen industry.
- Highly organised, resourceful and super flexible with the ability to prioritise.
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude who is flexible and adaptable.
- Self-starter with the ability to use their own initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Passionate about content making opportunities.
- Over 21 years of age.
To start your pathway into the screen industry, submit CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the person specifications and why you want to be involved in this exciting initiative.
More here: https://www.solihull.ac.uk/create-central-bootcamps/
Photo credit: Kal Visuals