Warwick Manufacturing Group (WMG) host an online session for both students, staff and external business. This free webinar will give you tips on how to start, scale or pivot your business – hosted via Microsoft Teams.
Date: Thursday 5th August 2021, 1:30pm – 3pm
The WMG Accelerator helps your early-stage venture find the best product-market fit, solving key problems by leveraging their networks, capabilities, facilities and expertise to fast-track your growth. Working with talented entrepreneurs and founding teams across different industries.
- Get inspired to start your own start-up and learn how start-ups survive by pivoting
- Find out how start-ups scale up once they find product-market fit
- Guest speakers and WMG Alumni Oo Nwoye and Thea Xie will be joining us to provide their unique insight. They have successfully started their own start-ups and advised numerous high-growth start-ups in the last 5 years
- Q&A session with our guest speakers and members of the Accelerator team
- Network with experts from WMG Accelerator
- Access real information and inspiration to kick start your entrepreneurial journey
- If you have any questions, please email enquiries to: email@example.com
Photo credit: wocintechchat