Then Creative Futures is the place for YOU!
As part of the University of Warwick‘s creative & digital incubator, you gain 6 months of tailored business support, coaching and desk space at 1millstreet, a dynamic and lively co-working space in Leamington Spa. If you’re ready to fast-track your business, find out more and apply before 31st July.
This is an opportunity for start-ups and early stage businesses in the West Midlands to form part of our third cohort – each business will benefit from subsidised co-working space and business support for 7 months starting online in August 2021 then in 1 Mill Street from Sep 2021 – Feb 2022.
Imagine what your life could look like, 6 months from now with:
- A subsidised co-working space at 1 Mill Street with 6 months’ worth of business support, mentoring and advice to develop and launch your business. This is equivalent to up to £10,000 worth of space and support.
- 1-2-1 coaching to empower you with the monthly focus and accountability you need to break through your own limitations.
- A tailored package of support and agreed milestones to equip your climb towards developing your business.
- Exclusive access to the University of Warwick’s experts, mentors and graduate entrepreneurs
- Hands on learning through guest speaker talks, events and live interviews.
- A strong sense of community with a network of peers who share similar entrepreneurial interests and aspirations.
- Pitch practice for the opportunity to present directly to an investor network
Photo credit: Ana Frantz
Creative Futures Incubator is supported by the University of Warwick, 1 Mill Street, BT and Warwickshire County Council who are working together helping to educate and incubate start-up businesses in a bid to support the largest creative cluster outside of Greater London, based in Leamington.