How Mission, Magic and Masses Can Supercharge Your Growth. Helping entrepreneurs to grow their business, inspire investment, and gain new partners and customers.
Webinar and Q&A hosted by Deep Tech Innovation Centre
This presentation will help you address your growth challenges. When seeking customers, investors and access to partners and experts, deep tech companies need to master fresh skills. In this talk, Ecosystem expert Ben Brabyn will take you through three questions that will help you:
- Express your mission in a context that others will care about.
- Add some magic to activate latent interest.
- Exploit the value of large inexpert networks.
The event will start with an introduction from Prof Andy Pardoe who is chair of the Deep Tech Innovation Centre which supports start-up founders within our accelerator and incubator programmes.
Guest speaker: Ben Brabyn is a business development and ecosystem expert who has recently launched the GenieShares campaign, helping entrepreneurs extend their reach while boosting the reputation of business in society.
He is former Head of Level39, Europe’s leading fintech and cybersecurity cluster based in London. He welcomed over 200 companies from more than 50 countries.
Prior to leading Level39, Ben consulted to the UK Government, running UK Trade & Investment’s Venture Capital Unit and introducing overseas investors to UK companies. Earlier in his career he served as an officer in the Royal Marines Commandos, as an analyst with JP Morgan and as founder of an online payments business which he founded, built and sold between 2001 and 2010.
He has an MA in Philosophy and English Literature from Edinburgh University and an MBA from Warwick Business School in the UK.
- Guidance/support for setting up a Start-up company.
- Targeted at Founders, early stage start-ups, and young enterprise. Main audience – Students and Alumni, undergraduates, PHDs (Also open to external businesses – Helping to encourage engagement: mentors, investors, sponsors, and partners.)
To keep up to date with events like this sign-up to our monthly Newsletter here