Staff, students and graduates are invited to join us at Global Entrepreneurship Week 2020
A week-long festival of virtual events, activities and discussions that celebrates entrepreneurship with 180 countries worldwide taking part. Be inspired by a line-up of exciting speakers, including Warwick graduate Sophie Trelles-Tvede, co-founder of Invisibobble and an honoree of Forbes 30 under 30 Europe.
- Want to develop your enterprise skills?
- Want to develop an idea and/or business?
- Check out our Start-Up Scheme
- Learn more about the Graduate Accelerator Programme
- Join our cohort of graduate entrepreneurs
Plus, Ingenuity Impact are looking for people with (or without) ideas to help tackle real-life problems. Last chance to register below. Following this event, you’ll be shown how to enter NatWest’s 10K Challenge – to get your hands on £10,000 and 6-months business coaching! Sign up and attend to find out more!